We don't have any public excursions planned at this time, but we will tell you about our plans using our email
list and social media sites like Facebook
Here are some of our most popular destinations:
- Albany, NY: A day trip up the Hudson River Valley with panoramic views of the "Water Level Route." This is part of the same route traveled by the 20th Century Limited.
- Boston, MA: A taste of the "Water Level Route" to Albany and then over the mighty Berkshire mountains to "Bean Town."
- Montreal, QC: A route offering some of the best scenery on the east coast as you skirt the banks of Lake Champlain against rock cliffs.
- Pittsburgh, PA: Once the home of thriving industry, the town has been revived with many great restaurants and attractions. Travel through beautiful
open fields of Lancaster, PA and traverse the world famous Horseshoe Curve.
- Savannah, GA: Travel into the deep south over the wondering hills to a town rich in history and plenty to do.